- LBP: ل.ل37,500,000.00
Out of stock
While the preceding SX model already featured a solid aluminum body with fully enclosed electronics, double belt drive and original closed loop system, the VX model introduces several hardware upgrades of note.
- Super-flat borosilicate 3D printing worktable;
- Stiffer construction of X and Y axis with top quality linear guides;
- Improved cooling system; a reinforced X axis carriage;
- Redesigned Dual Extruder toolhead with interchangeable hotends feature;
- Injection-molded plastic parts.
The company has also sought to address the user experience. A significant hardware change is the fully automatic calibration system, which should make the 3D printing process just that little bit less frustrating.
There’s also a new CNC worktable for those who want to work with CNC and laser-engraving. This has sturdy aluminum construction with pre-set holes to provide a stable, flat surface and easy clamping of materials like wood, acrylic glass, modelling boards and PCB boards.
On the software side, there’s the completely revamped Voxelizer software. It has “faster and smarter algorithms” plus a cleaner interface for both absolute beginners and experienced pros.
The complete desktop solution for multi-material rapid prototyping, crafts, and low volume production. ZMorph Vx is the most versatile and the most practical multitool 3D printer that you can put on a desk. With three different fabrication methods and dozens of available materials, ZMorph is designed to be your workhorse, versatile object making machine and a problem solver.
- 3D printing, CNC, and laser, all in one machine
- Vast arrange of fabrication materials
- Interchangeable toolheads and worktables with easy switching procedure
- Top grade 3D printing with advanced two-material printing features, like image mapping and color blending
- LCD touchscreen
- Sturdy aluminum construction with high-quality components, designed to withstand high torques of CNC milling and high speeds of 3D printing
- Enclosed build chamber with fully protected electronics
- Innovative Closed Loop System
- Free Voxelizer software license
- 3D printing
- ABS and derivatives
- PLA and derivatives
- Flex materials
- Upgrade your ZMorph with other ZMorph toolheads and access more fabrication materials, like wood, machining wax or modeling board
Construction: High precision sliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel and stainless steel. Omron endstops, precisely machined aluminum X carriage, rigid and durable. Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high-quality POM, add-on slot
Frame and Covers: High-quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET
Work Area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)
Software Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r
Communication: USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card
Electronics: Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers: 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for the double material extruder. Internal disc drive accessible via USB
Heated Worktable: super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets with temperature up to 120 ℃
Display: LCD color touchscreen
Mechanical Positioning Precision: 14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis
Layer resolution: 50 – 400 microns
Interchangeable Nozzles: Included: 0.3 mm, Available: 0.2 mm, 0.4 mm
Interchangeable Toolheads: Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Available: Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste, 3.0 Plastic Extruder
Interchangeable Worktables: Included: Heated worktable for 3D printing, Available: CNC worktable for milling and cutting
Calibration: Tensometric autocalibration
Maximum 3D printing temperature: 250 ℃
Dimensions: 530 x 555 x 480 mm
Other: Silent X and Y stepper drivers – reducing motor noise by 50%, ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead, Laser Toolhead operating at 2.8 W power